RAIN OR SHINE, HUMANE INDIANA WILL BE EVENT-READY ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28TH!
Get your walking team ready! REGISTER NOW for our fundraiser walk to support homeless animals at our Humane Indiana Shelter. Bring the entire family, including your fur babies, friends, and co-workers to our pet-family freindly event and walk for the animals!
One-mile walk* (BEGINS AT 10AM)
Family & Pet Friendly Vendor Fair
Food & Music
Games & Prizes
Family & Pet Activities
Health & Fitness Attractions
*Raise $25 or more and receive a FREE Paws in the Park t-shirt.
CELEBRATING PETS FOR HEALTH
This year's Paws in the Park focuses on the health benefits of pet ownership. Pets not only offer companionship and joy to our lives, but did you also know there are health benefits of owning a pet?
For example, DID YOU KNOW OWNING A PET:
- can help lower resting blood pressure and increase healthier blood flow.
- decreases cholesterol levels.
- decreases triglyceride levels
- increase opportunities for exercise and outdoor activities.
- increase opportunities for socialization.
Support Paws in the Park - Celebrating Pets for Health and register for our walk today!